We’ve made it to Friday and are looking forward to a great weekend!
Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims from the horrible Shooting in Aurora Colorado.
Here are some tidbits for the weekend:
Real Estate Tidbits
- Bloomberg is reporting that Home Starts in U.S. Rise to Highest Level Since 2008
- Well, this is just fun news for a realtor…‘For Sale By Owner’ founder sells his home…using a real estate broker
- National Real Estate numbers from June were down…BUT
- The potential for Middle Tennessee Real Estate is much more positive than national news
Middle Tennessee Tidbits
- Middle Tennessee folks, remember that the Dog Days of Summer are Happening in DownTown Franklin
- And, Roll up your sleeves because the Red Cross in Middle Tennessee is needing Blood donations right now – Lowest Level in 15 years
Have a great Weekend!